CEOP is here to keep children safe from sexual abuse and grooming online.
You can make a report directly to the CEOP Safety Centre by clicking on the Click CEOP button if something has happened online which has made you feel unsafe, scared or worried. This might be from someone you know in real life, or someone you have only ever met online. CEOP take all reports seriously and we will do everything we can to keep you safe.
As well as making a report to the CEOP Safety Centre, the CEOP Education website
Holly House Special School
Church St N,
Tel: 01246 450530
Out of hours or emergency Tel: 07398 940499
Safeguarding and Child Protection at Holly House School
KEEPING CHILDREN SAFE
Staff at Holly House School have a responsibility for the Pastoral Care, general welfare and safety of the children. We will endeavor to carry out this duty by providing a caring, supportive and safe environment, where each child is valued for his or her unique talents and abilities, and in which all our young people can learn and develop to their full potential. All staff, are alert to the signs of possible abuse and know the procedures to be followed. Our Child Protection Policy sets out guidance on the actions, which are required where abuse or neglect of a child is suspected and outlines referral procedures within our school. If you have any concerns about the safety of a child or need to report anything including concerns about staff or other adults then please get in touch using CONTACT DETAILS on the right of this page or in the page footer.
The school has a number of staff who are trained to deal with Safeguarding and Child protection issues.
The Safeguarding Team
- Robin Rhodes – Assistant Head DSL Lead
- Marc Hughes – Head Teacher
- Crispin Barton – Deputy Head Teacher DDSL
- Andrew Richardson – Head of Care DSL
- Mark Smith – Deputy Head of Care DMHL DDSL
- Sarah Brent – Family Resource Worker DDSL
- Ross Dove - Inculsion and Engagement Team Leader DDSL
- Steve Pacey - Safeguarding School Governor (Any further escalation of a safeguarding matter should be directed to Mr Pacey - SPacey@hollyhouse.derbyshire.sch.uk - Further information can be found in the schools Whistle blowing policy)